Thursday, August 27, 2009

Progress!!

Yay! Definite progress has been made. This week I have had the fingerprint forms, agency check, and recommendations sent in and finished. I sent in all of my financial obligation data and my notarized letter of the person who is going to assume my private loan payments (thanks Tim!). Today I received an e-mail from my recruiter that my interview could take place Mon, Tues, or Wed of next week. I jumped out of my desk chair then picked my jaw up off the floor and caught my breath haha and then calmly wrote an e-mail back saying that Tuesday at three would be splendid.


So now I have all the excitement and nerves rushing through me in preparation for finally getting to interview with a recruiter. I am really looking forward to this process as it will definitely shed some more light on what kind of projects I will really fit with and get a better sense of what I can be nominated for (hopefully!!!). I am going to have trouble sleeping every night until the interview just because I'm so excited!

I have spent more and more time thinking about geographic preferences and I have come to the conclusion that I think I would be excited to go anywhere. Really. I can't think of anywhere that I would really not want to go. There are definitely places I would prefer, but I'm not certain I would be too upset with any placement. It's so uplifting just thinking about the possibilities that lie ahead.

Wish me luck!!!!

0 comments: